Blog Entry 002
Improve Your Online Presence, Your Brand, Your Image
Share, Tell A Story About Yourself, Be Active, Show Who You Are
- Consider shooting for a purpose rather than only a beautiful random picture.
- Make sure the lighting, the location, the background and the props are according to your final objective.
- Write down what you want to achieve when you are commissioned for a specific project.
- Be creative but stick to the client requests
- Make the photo session fun & friendly, an experience hard to forget.
- Have the necessary post-production tools and knowledge to beautify the final image.
Use everything you learned in school, your creativity, your personal lighting techniques, your equipment, props and backdrops, your software postproduction skills in order to produce the best possible image considering customer’s ideas & purpose. Add an artistic touch to all your final image and deliver on time just as you promised or better.
See you next time (Blog Entry 003)